£14.99 – £24.99
Step 1: Use eco Septic Tank Shock Treatment (7 sachets – one week’s septic system treatment) to kick start a poorly functioning tank. This Shock Treatment is also highly effective in seeding a new or newly emptied septic tank.
Step 2: Follow with eco Septic Tank Maintenance Treatment to maintain an efficient, problem-free tank.
Our Septic Tank Treatments will:
- Keep your tank in tip top condition for just 7p per day!
- Eliminate associated septic tank smells & keep them at bay
- Save you money on additional, unnecessary pump out costs
- Provide year round maintenance with water-soluble sachets simply flushed down your loo
Our septic tank products will:
- Eliminate septic tank smells, wet spots, septic tank backups, poor flushing drains and toilets.
- Restore the ecological balance in your tank which household chemicals continuously destroy. Septic tank bacteria is essential in order for your septic tank to function properly.
- Save you money – your septic system works more efficiently requiring fewer additional pump-outs.
- Provide easy to use dissolvable sachets flushed down your loo.
- Treat your septic system problem fast and with continued use will maintain a healthy septic system.
- Keep drains & lines clean and free flowing.
- Provide superb green credentials, completely natural – safeguarding and boosting ecosystems and resulting in a more efficient tank.
- Offer peace of mind.
Step 1: To open the eco septic tank treatment pouch, using scissors, cut the sealed part of the opening approx 1cm above the re-seal section.
Step 2: Before handling the sachets please ensure your hands are dry – remember the sachets are water/moisture soluble!
Step 3: Simply drop the sachet into the toilet bowl nearest to the septic tank/cesspit/package waste system.
Step 4: Let it stand for 5 minutes to allow the sachet to dissolve
Step 5: Flush
Handle with dry hands
Keep pouch sealed when not in use
Store in a cool dry place
Avoid eye contact
If swallowed seek medical advice
Keep out of the reach of children
Septic Tank Shock Treatment, Maintenance 6 Months, Maintenance 12 Months