Our septic tank biological treatments contain application specific beneficial bacteria, selected for their ability to degrade organic waste and toilet paper within your septic tank. This treatment can be used to maintain your septic system and keep it operating efficiently.
Directions: Use 1 sachet per month as part of a regular maintenance programme. Simply deposit one sachet into the toilet, ideally at night or times of low use.
How does it work? The bacteria work to break down the sources of odour, significantly reducing bad smells from the septic tank. Each pouch contains 12 water soluble sachets (12 months supply) or 6 sachets (6 months supply) which are simply deposited directly in to the toilet.
Features & Benefits
- Application specific bacteria for the degradation of toilet paper & organic matter in the septic tank
- Works to prevent odours originating in the septic tank
- Works to maintain the Septic system, reducing the frequency required to empty the tank
- The beneficial bacteria within the product has also proven to be effective at degradation of other materials such as fats, oil and grease
- Environmentally responsible – Safe for both the user and the environment